Simple one-step identification and confirmation of a range of pathogenic bacteria.
- A sensitive and highly specific test for the identification of Salmonella from clinical and food samples.
- A rapid test able to detect Listeria spp. colonies on agar plate media.
- Highly specific serological identification of this potentially verotoxigenic serogroup of E.coli.
- Permits the identification of L.pneumophila serogroups 1 and 2-15 and non L.pneumophila species of clinical significance directly from agar plate media.
- Individual L.pneumophila serogroups 1, 2-15, and non L.pneumophila species latex and positive control available separately.
- Detects both protein A and coagulase enabling the specific identification of Staphylococcus aureus.
M43CE | 100 tests
M433CE | 500 tests
- Allows the rapid grouping of Streptococcus A , B, C, D, F & G.
- Availability of individual reagents increases flexibility.